Kombatant's Lair

A journey through the labyrinth that comprises my mind these days...

Easter holidays!!

So I am off tomorrow morning to Georgitsi, a beautiful village in the Taygetos mountain near Sparta. I’ll be heading there with some friends to have a good time, and spend the Easter holidays. So unless excessive amounts of food and alcohol take up all of my time, I plan to do some reading as well; I’ll take Dexter by Design with me, the new novel by Jeff Lindsay, to see what happens when Dexter returns from his honeymoon in Paris Winkgesouth

I return to Athens on Monday, but I don’t plan on sticking around. I’ll probably go to Larissa on Tuesday, and then to Kavala on Thursday to meet up with the gang there. And, of course, on Saturday, 25/04 I’ll be in Thessaloniki. The reason?2817_1135921641171_1321232029_385891_2617952_n

Yup, one week after ASOT 400 Armin van Buuren is back in Greece, this time in Thessaloniki and I plan to be there. A night to remember for sure, as only Armin can deliver. My next blog post will probably contain lots of info about that particular event, so until then, I want to wish everyone a happy Orthodox Easter and see you soon!

1 comments:

froz said...

Georgitsi is a village in the Taygetus mountain range 28 km away from the city of Sparta in southern Greece. Georgitsi belongs to the municipality of Pellana, situated in the state of Laconia, in southeastern Peloponnesus. It is situated at an altitude of between 900 and 1200m above sea level..Crestline replacement windows