Kombatant's Lair

A journey through the labyrinth that comprises my mind these days...

New month, new challenges!

March! Winter is behind us (although I do wonder what kind of winter this was; it seemed more like a prolonged Autumn here in Greece) and it's the time to start something new. As I blogged last week, as of today I no longer work for Siemens. Instead I will be helping out a little company called Advanced Micro Devices, or AMD in short. I don't believe in karma and stuff like that, but I find it a strange turn of events that I will be able to work with the company I have been a supporter since I first got a computer - just the fact that in my 15 years of owning a PC, I've only owned three non-AMD processors (and trust me, I have upgraded more than three times :p) should tell all. I will be helping out as a Technical PR Manager for European Online Media, a far cry from the C++ programming I did for Siemens the past year.

Because of that, I had to resign from my SuperModerator status in both Rage3D and Driverheaven, which was kind of awkward because up until a month ago I never saw myself doing a thing like that. I also had to stop being a freelancer for PC Magazine here in Greece, for the same reasons, which are pretty self-explanatory I believe.

So, as I said, new month, new challenges ahead - hopefully all will go well :)

P.S Wonder if I should start dropping hints on future AMD products in order to increase my blog's visibility now :sherlock:

5 comments:

32μπιτος said...

Congats Pano for your new job plans - wish the best :)

Anonymous said...

I wish you all the best my friend!

Joe (Vengie)

Anonymous said...

Why you gotta spread these lies about stepping down?

You were clearly stripped of your powers for the drunken pictures you posted in the moderator forum.

Unknown said...

Dan you're jealous again, aren't you :bleh:

Thx for your kind words my friends :)

Jander said...

Congrats you lucky bastard :D :D :D I bet Alex is drooling with all the hardware you'll be getting for him :P